To advance research and scholarship by providing access to high-end computing, training, and advanced technical support in an inclusive community at Stanford Earth.
Computational resources that are available to the Stanford Earth research community include cluster-computing, interactive compute nodes, GPU computation, memory-intensive nodes, data storage, and more. See examples below:
- Mazama HPC cluster (~150 nodes )
- RCF HPC cluster (~150 nodes)
- Mazama and RCF "Tool-Server" CPU and GPU compute nodes
- Sherlock SERC HPC partition (24 dedicated nodes, 192/384 GB Memory, 24 cores)
- Sherlock (University) HPC cluster
- Cloud Compute Resources (e.g. Google Earth Engine & Cloud Platform)